Use hosted exchange to save capital and lower overheads. MS Exchange is great software but is complex and expensive to administer and own.
Microsoft Exchange has become the primary email hub and collaboration tool in use today. Many organisations,big and small have invested in hardware and software licenses to provide a private email server. This is no longer necessary. Microsoft Exchange is very complex to manage and maintain and is a expensive to upgrade versions. Many IT managers spend a large proportion of their time working with it.
Our Hosted Exchange service delivers the entire MS Exchange feature set with no compromise with one important difference. No need to employ IT support experts, No need to invest in hardware and software licenses. Out of all the cloud based products in the market today, Hosted Exchange is low risk and very compelling and is helping turn I.T. Support into a consumer service rather than an overhead.
Using our hosted exchange service your IT staff can focus on the business requirements and leave the complexity and cost of administering complex Microsoft software to the experts.
Call now for a no obligation assessment.
Businesses need better communication and collaboration services in today’s competitive and tough global market. They need tools to increase productivity and provide a professional appearance, which will help them focus on their core business so they can maintain good relationships with customers and business partners.
Hosted Exchange Email can help you free up valuable capital, IT staff, and other costly resources for more effective, strategic use within your organization.
Based on Microsoft Solution for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration, the infrastructure and provisioning systems will enable to offer customers a rich email, mobility, collaboration, and messaging services.
Hosted Exchange email solution is designed to help organizations:
• Access information, even when out of the office
• Get more out of an email system so that employees can get more done with the latest technology
• Gain the peace of mind that comes from a professionally managed service
The control panel allows you to access and control all aspects of your email service and account administration in a user-friendly web-based interface. Account administrators, directors, managers and end users can all use the control panel to adjust their account or organization settings quickly and easily.
Some of the many features include:
• End users can download Outlook 2010 or Outlook for Mac 2011 and change their own account configuration settings such as their Password, Display Name or Email Aggregations.
• Account Managers can modify end user settings for any user as well as update some domain-level features like Global Contacts, Distribution Lists and Import/Export tasks.
• Account Directors can add new users, upgrade existing users, sign up for additional billable features, and also complete all Manager tasks.
• Administrators can manage all users, features, add-ons and tasks for multiple Exchange Organizations signed up under their account.
Contact us today to discuss your specific business requirements in using Hosted Exchange.
- We aim to respond within one hour.
Why you need it?
- Eliminate overheads
Move capital expenditure and running costs into a simple per user per month flexible service contract with Service Level Agreements.(SLA)
- Avoid downtime caused by local broadband
If the Exchange sever is located in your office then it will become isolated when the local broadband or line fails. Hosted Exchange servers are live and listening for mail in a data centre 24×7. Email is now mission critical. There is now no need to depend upon broadband.
- Rapid provisioning
The hosted Exchange data center is managed and supported by dedicated staff, this means the resources needed to meet the need of your business are available on tap and not encumbered with conflicting internal project commitments.